SOCIAL SUSTAINABILITY SPECIALIST
We are looking for Social Sustainability Specialist to work within Business Area “Wind”, in the Environment & Sustainability Unit within the Strategic Sustainability team in close cooperation with the BA Wind Procurement department.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
– Develop a robust way of working with human rights in BA Wind
– Create a process how to keep BA Wind up to date with relevant social sustainability trends, market developments / legal requirements of (supply chain) social sustainability and facilitate practical actions in BA Wind and Wind Procurement
– Develop a process in how to keep an overview BA Wind relevant Human Rights activities and how to measure improvements and performance (social KPI’s)
– Support other experts in BA Wind in the area of social sustainability/human rights and facilitate a coherent human rights approach for BA wind
– Together with relevant BA Wind stakeholders develop focus areas and define requirement for Human Rights in tenders and contracts, conduct enhanced due diligence and work on capacity building towards suppliers around social sustainability
– Represent BA Wind in relevant industry initiatives / associations such as Wind Europe, the Dutch Renewable Energy Covenant, Solar Power Europe
– Support operational execution of supply chain social sustainability items in procurement tenders and enhanced due diligence where needed
– Support Offshore auctions with award criteria related to social sustainability in supply chain
– Coordinate and follow up on identified actions from the Human Rights assessment done in 2022 incl. supply chain but also asset related social sustainability topics
– Collaborate with human rights experts throughout the organization to maximize impact via sharing and learning of best practices
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company. We are focused on white-collar workers and place great value on finding the right person for the right position. By being flexible, accessible and present in relation to the customer, consultant and candidate, we aim to find our customers ‘dream candidates and our candidates’ dream jobs.
– You have a university degree in sustainability management, human rights, environmental science, politics, or a comparable degree
– You have professional work experience for several years with social sustainability in general and in purchasing and supply
chain topics more specifically
– You are fluent in written and spoken English. A second language such as Dutch, German, Swedish or Danish would be valuable.
– You have preferably experience in the wind, solar and/or batteries sector.
First of all, you are passionate about sustainability! You have strong analytical skills combined with the ability to communicate complex information in an easy-to-understand way and you have good communication skills since you will communicate with stakeholders from different cultural settings and educational backgrounds. You are pro-active, innovative, and a team-player with project management skills.
Admission and Application
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position will start as soon as possible, and the assignment is expected to run for 2 years with possibility of extension. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing.
+46 72 188 33 99