PACKAGE LABORATORY ENGINEER
– A university degree within engineering or similar
– Knowledge in statistics (basic level)
– You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
For our client we are now searching for a Package Laboratory Engineer. Within the Development and Technology organization, Package Analysis is a global internal service provider responsible for verification, validation, and development tests on behalf of various packaging development projects. As a Package Laboratory Engineer, you will be involved in technical activities directly related to the different D&T programs and projects.
In this role you will:
– Plan, organize and execute standard as well as non-standard methods in order to collect and analyze various measurements in a reporting system.
– Lead and coordinate quality testers in their daily laboratory activities.
– Execute test reports on routine validation as well as development activities.
– Participate in the development of new test methods.
– Drive continuous improvement of existing test methods.
– Provide data analysis services for package development data.
– Drive continuous improvement/capability activities.
– Be a speaking partner between the lab and the internal customers (scrum teams), by working closely with them.
Our customer is a multinational packaging industry company originally founded in Sweden. Here, people work actively to develop solutions and techniques in order to constantly be at the forefront of their industry.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients’ dream candidates with our candidates’ dream jobs!
When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
– Structured, quality conscious and pay attention to details
– Team player
– Communication skills
Admission and Application
Full time position, 40h/week. The position will start 2023-10-02 and the assignment is expected to run until 2024-09-30 with possibility of extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters and work as a consultant for our client in Lund. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing.
+46 70 838 03 96