We are now looking for a Senior Agile Coach to our client in Stockholm. Our client requires a driven Agile Coach to guide agile teams in agile practices and way of working inspired by SAFe as framework. The role also includes taking discussions with stakeholders from the whole organization and coach people in different levels in the organization.
The assignment consists of the following components:
– Act as a servant leader.
– People skills.
– High competence in flow optimization and can take that skill from theory to practice.
– Facilitate team events.
– Protect the team from external influence.
– Coach the team and help improve their processes.
– Resolve obstacles.
– Foster adaption of agile methodologies.
– Support the PO in preparation and refinement of the backlog for PI and iteration planning.
– Work with the RTE to ensure that the train meets its overall PI objective and commitments.
– Coordinate with other Scrum Masters, System Team and Shared Services in the ART PI planning events.
– Work with the team throughout each iteration and PI.
– Participate in Scrum of Scrums.
– Help teams operate under architectural and portfolio governance, system integration and system demos.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients’ dream candidates with our candidates’ dream jobs!
– Scrum certification
– Agile Coach experience
– Experience working with Jira and Kendis
– Experience working with distributed IT teams located in multiple time-zones and in complex environments with onsite-offshore model
– Strong sense of responsibility and servant leadership mindset
– Fluent in Swedish and English, fluent in another Nordic language is an advantage
When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
– Strong communication and facilitation skills
– Team player
Admission and Application
Full time position, 40h/week. The position will start 2023-11-01 and the assignment is expected to run for 4-6 months with possibility of extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters and work as a consultant for our client in Stockholm. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing.
+46 70 838 03 96