– You have experience in gaming and/or tech companies working as Product Manager, Product Owner, Program Manager, Producer or similar.
– You have experience leading cross-functional teams including developers, UI/UX and artists.
– Fluent in English in speech and writing, even on production details, technical and business terms.
As a Producer you are responsible for:
– The value our client create to their players and our business.
– Driving the vision and strategy for the team ensuring an intuitive, smooth, and easy to understand experience.
– Planning, prioritizing, and managing resources to meet the team, projects/products roadmap, milestone deliveries and release.
– Managing stakeholders, dependencies and risks in technology, design, and art.
– Coordinating with teams across the franchise as well as external partners and production companies.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients’ dream candidates with our candidates’ dream jobs!
When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
To thrive in the role of Producer you have strong communication and problem solving skills. You have excellent self-leadership skills, are thorough and analytical, confident and are able to say no.
Salary as agreed.
Admission and Application
Full time, office hours. Our client wishes to start as soon as possible and the assignment is expected to run for 4-6 months with possibility of extension. You will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant with our exciting client. Our client offers a hybrid working model. Send in your application in English (preferably in Word format) as soon as possible, as interviews take place continuously.
Keywords: producer , Product Manager , Product Owner , Program Manager
+46 76 511 56 11