– Minimum 5-6 years’ of experience within PR and communications
– University degree
– Experience in product communications
– Experience of crisis and issues management
– Spokesperson experience
– Strategic and proactive
– Project management and admin skills required
– Experience of working in an international environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
– Previous experience in global companies is a merit
Are you our client’s next PR superstar and want to join one of the world’s biggest technology brands? We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic PR Officer to take the PR for our client’s mobile division to the next level. Someone who will execute strong strategic and creative PR communication initiatives that drive the mobile product brands and categories forward. The role sits as a part of the Nordic Corporate Communications Team that consists of a passionate group of professionals leading the work for our client’s brand with clear narratives around their brand and product visions.
– Lead PR go-to-market plans from Nordic and implement with local markets.
– Lead proactive and reactive PR yearly plans for Mobile Division.
– Manage day-to-day product PR initiatives and requests.
– Build awareness for the products in media
– Lead and manage product PR campaigns, activities and flagship launches.
– Lead and manage press meetings, PR events and global fairs where Nordic journalists are attending.
– Lead and manage test & review activities related to products, including securing PR samples and sample processes towards internal and external stakeholders.
– Create written content based on developed strategies.
– PR measurement and reporting including award communications.
– Crisis management related to devices and services.
– Budget responsibility.
Our client is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients’ dream candidates with our candidates’ dream jobs!
When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
– Strong organizational and analytical skills
– Knowledge in PR and marketing communication
– Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders
– Ability to work independently and take own initiatives
– Focused on solving problems and seeing possibilities
– Well organized
– Flexible attitude towards change and short deadlines, can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects within time constraints and with strong attention to details
– Proactive hands-on personality
– Creative with the ability to bring strategies into action plans and output
– Positive attitude
Admission and Application
Full time position, 40h/week. The position will start ASAP and the assignment is expected to run for 2 years with possibility of extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters and work as a consultant for our client in Stockholm. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing.
+46 70 838 03 96