HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGER
Do you have experience as a Health, Safety and Environment Manager and are ready for the next step in your career? If so, you should continue reading!
We are looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Manager to lead a team of HSE Specialists and contribute to improving HSE performance in the organization to ensure an exemplary health and safety culture, as well as a strong focus on the environment. You will support the business by applying in-depth HSE knowledge to offer solutions and advice. You will also facilitate delivery of support from the Center of Expertise (CoE) and ensure effective risk management through HSE excellence along our clients’ value chain.
Your responsibilities will be, amongst other:
– As HSE Manager you will be part of the Management Team and be responsible to drive a first-class implementation of HSE targets within our clients’ organization, towards our customers and stakeholders.
– You will lead a team with responsibility to implement company processes, develop strategies and follow up on statistics related to your area of responsibility.
– Support our HSE work in tenders and projects.
– You will be responsible for reports and investigations of HSE and quality incidents, including feedback on lessons learned and best practice from own unit and across the community towards management and employees.
– Drive and support the unit’s sustainability strategy and give input in the company’s strategies.
– Drive behavioral change through implementing group-wide performance improvement pro-grams and practices to ensure an exemplary health and safety culture, as well as a strong focus on environment throughout the organization in alignment with business unit and company initiatives.
Our customer is developing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable and flexible. They help customers in the energy and industrial sectors with innovative solutions and services worldwide.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients’ dream candidates with our candidates’ dream jobs!
– Previous experience as a HSE Specialist.
– Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (preferably in engineering).
– Knowledge of the Swedish work environment law/electrical safety.
– Fluency in English is essential for this position (speaking & writing).
– It is beneficial if you have experience in the building and construction sector/industry with good knowledge of Swedish HSE construction rules and regulations.
– Knowledge in Swedish would also be beneficial.
When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
This role will be perfect for you if you are a flexible, pragmatic, and diplomatic professional, able to convey different opinions without conflict. Also if you are proactive, look for opportunities and take responsibility for the projects you run. Moreover, it is important that you have excellent communication and collaboration skills and can successfully persuade and influence colleagues from different levels.
Admission and Application
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position will start as soon as possible, and the assignment is expected to run until 2024-02-29, with possible extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters and work as a consultant for our client in Västerås. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing.
+46 73 713 82 13