ANALYSTIC MANAGER – SENIOR
– You have a background in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Information Science, Statistics or a related field.
– You have 7+ years of experience in analytics.
– You have several years of hands-on experience in SQL, R, Python and data visualization tools.
– You have few years of experience in directly managing data analytics team.
– You are fluent in English, spoken and written.
To our client, we’re now searching for a Senior Analystics Manager!
As a Senior Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for leading a growing team of analysts in the scoping and execution of data and analytics projects that support the product strategy and the successful growth of the company. You will develop analytical solutions powered by a modern data stack in a dynamic environment where you will have the opportunity to directly impact how the client works with data across the organization.
You will also:
– Support the team to drive impact by prioritizing projects with highest business opportunity and/or of long term strategic importance while managing stakeholders expectations.
– Mentor the team on data & analytics technical skills, career development and stakeholder management.
– Collaborate closely with and influence business and product staff and leaders as part of multidisciplinary teams to assess analytics opportunities and develop data and analytics products and solutions.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients’ dream candidates with our candidates’ dream jobs!
When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
To fit the role, you are an empathic leader, who enjoys mentoring and coaching others. You are highly adaptable and can successfully uncover and navigate greenfield analytics projects. Furthermore, we also see that you have a deep interest and enthusiasm for working with data and are highly motivated to drive positive change in organizations through datadriven decision making. You have strong communication skills to partner with stakeholders effectively and are able to successfully bridge with non-technical audiences.
Salary as agreed.
Admission and Application
Full time, office hours. Our client wishes to start as soon as possible and the assignment is expected to run until August 2024 with the possibility of extension. You will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant with our exciting client. Submit your application (preferably in Word format) as soon as possible, as interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis.
Keywords: analystic, manager