CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
We are now looking for a Customer Support Specialist to our well-known client in Ludvika.
In this role, you will:
– Provide internal and external customer support (e.g., technical, order assistance, payment-related assistance).
– Working with a portfolio of global customers, internal and external.
– Coordinate with relevant resources to have complete case ownership and to increase customer satisfaction.
– Ensures the resolution of customer issues (e.g., order, technical, payment) by coordinating with Sales, Operations, Supply Chain Management, and other internal and/or external teams.
– Collaborate close cross functionally with other departments such as sales, after sales, finance, planning, production, design and SCM.
You will be part of their team with order management, having full responsibility for your own customer portfolio, hence being dedicated main contact for these customers in the everyday work.
Your aim is to ensure that they as a company delivers world class customer experience, meeting customer requests to the best of their ability. You will play a key role in their success.
You will be located at the office in Ludvika. Remote work is possible for 30% of the time.
Our customer is developing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable and flexible. They help customers in the energy and industrial sectors with innovative solutions and services worldwide.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients’ dream candidates with our candidates’ dream jobs!
– You have an academic background within fields of business administration, engineering or logistics.
– You have worked in a similar role.
– You are fluent in English, both written and verbal. Additional languages are of advantage.
When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
As a person, you are driven service-minded and well-organized. You are team-oriented, communicatively skilled and appreciate working with people. You are interested in the technical and commercial aspects of doing business.
Admission and Application
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position will start as soon as possible, and the assignment is expected to run until 2024-09-08, with possible extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant at our client in Ludvika. Remote work is possible for 30% of the time. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing.
+46 72 188 33 99