COMPENSATION & BENEFITS SPECIALIST / HR REWARD SPECIALIST
On behalf of our client, we are now searching for an Interim HR Reward Specialist, to join the HR Service Center team.
As interim HR Reward Specialist, you will be part of a team of highly knowledgeable specialists. You will work in a collaborative environment where your key stakeholders are senior management and line managers in Sweden and abroad. You will operate in a global environment, collaborating across different functions to constantly provide the best possible service.
What you will do:
– Support local implementation of global reward policies and initiatives, e.g., salary setting, incentive calculations, market analysis etc.
– The role is also expected to support in managing the local benefits portfolio via their Benefits Portal.
– You will be working cross function within our HR Service Centre; Mobility Specialists to support the company’s mobile employees on reward related matters, Payroll, Recruitment etc.
– Yearly Equal Pay Analysis.
– Annual Compensation Review.
– Drive and participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives within HR to help ensure they continue to be productive and deliver a world class service to the business.
This position will be based in Lund, but you will be working in a global setting. They apply Flexible Working Arrangement, enabling you to highly influence where, when, and how you conduct your work.
Our customer is a multinational packaging industry company originally founded in Sweden. Here, people work actively to develop solutions and techniques in order to constantly be at the forefront of their industry.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients’ dream candidates with our candidates’ dream jobs!
– You have a couple of years’ experience from HR or Finance.
– You have experience from working in international environments.
– You have hands-on experience from Compensation & Benefits.
– You have great Excel skills (presentations, pivot tables, xlookups, etc.) and a data driven mindset.
– You are fluent in English, both oral and written. Swedish is a merit.
When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
You are a person with a passion for both figures and people. With your curious mindset you see challenges as a source of development. You have a willingness to learn new things and you are aware of the external environment, eager to benchmark underlying trends.
Building and maintaining successful relations with senior stakeholders comes natural to you. You are a team player that enjoys working collaboratively with others to meet shared goals. Furthermore, you are business oriented and possess a problem-solving mindset, always with the best solution for all parts in mind.
Admission and Application
Full time position, 40h/week. The position will start as soon as possible, and the assignment is expected to run for 6 months with possibility of extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters and work as a consultant for our client. This position will be based in Lund, but you will be working in a global setting. They apply Flexible Working Arrangement, enabling you to highly influence where, when, and how you conduct your work. Submit your application today, as interviews are ongoing.
+46 72 188 33 99