HR BUSINESS PARTNER
– Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources (or similar)
– Experience in talent sourcing and recruitment and passion in the area of Talent Acquisition
– Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
– Candidate market understanding and knowledge of supply of certain competencies
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Swedish
Do you have a degree in Human Resources and experience in talent sourcing and recruitment? Look no further! We are currently seeking a talented HR Business Partner to our client in Västerås! In this role, you will flourish our client’s lean talent team in Sweden and support the businesses in attracting and hiring the best talents to contribute to ensuring a more sustainable future.
– Manage end-to-end hiring process with relevant stakeholders and advise business on solutions to talent challenges.
– Actively advocate for internal talent advancement opportunities and promote talent advancement activities within the businesses as well as educate the organization where needed.
– Manage recruitment campaigns, working directly with hiring managers to understand the requirements and decide on the appropriate sourcing strategy.
– Conduct screening interviews and assist managers with interviews and selection assessments.
– Understand local talent supply and demand dynamics and help to develop hiring plan together with business and HR Business Partner.
– Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities and research for trends.
– Promote employer in relevant forums, including job fairs, student and professional events, social media etc.
Our customer is a leading global technology company that creates products, including robots, and solutions within, among other things, automation and digitization. The group’s companies are in around 100 countries and the headquarters in Sweden is just outside Stockholm.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients’ dream candidates with our candidates’ dream jobs!
When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
To be succesful in this role, you need to be self-driven and efficient with the ability to influence others, while maintaining a focus on customer service. You have a solution-focused approach and good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously.
Admission and Application
40h/week. The position is expected to start 2023-04-03 and is expected to run until 2023-12-31, with a chance for extension. You will be employed as a consultant with us at JobBusters and work for our client in Västerås. Submit your application (preferably in Word format) as soon as possible, the process is ongoing and may be completed before the last application day. We look forward to reviewing your application!
+46 70 838 03 96