On behalf of our client who is an broadly-based manufacturer of health care products we are now looking for a Packaging Engineer. The overall purpose of the job as a Packaging Engineer is to manage packaging development and renovation projects, working with multi-functional team and working with data system for the work process and packaging specification.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the Packaging Engineer:
– Lead the packaging aspect within development and renovation project, supported by senior Packaging Engineer.
– Identify and evaluate technical solution, including materials aligned to sustainability guidelines.
– Define and execute the packaging development plan.
– Analyse and validate packaging technical drawing.
– Define and communicate packaging milestones.
– Evaluate and communicate risks with associated mitigation/back up plan.
– Initiate safety assessment process, through proper communication to responsible department.
– Contribute to innovation developing consumer understanding and identifying new ideas.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company. We are focused on white-collar workers and place great value on finding the right person for the right position. By being flexible, accessible and present in relation to the customer, consultant and candidate, we aim to find our customers ‘dream candidates and our candidates’ dream jobs.
– You are a Packaging or Mechanical Engineer by education or by profession.
– You have minimum 1 years experienced working in medium to large size company.
– You are fluent English, both oral and written.
To succeed in the role of Packaging Engineer, you need to have great leadership, communiation and organizational skills. You have the ability to manage complex issues in a matrix organization and you are curious and creative.
Salary, by agreement.
Admission and Application
Full time, 40h/v. The position is expected to start 2023-02-01 and the initial duration will be 5 months, with a chance for extension. You will be employed as a consultant with us at JobBusters and work for our client in Helsingborg. Submit your application (preferably in Word format) in English as soon as possible, the process is ongoing and may be completed before the last application day. We look forward to reviewing your application! Key words: Packaging, Engineer, Pharmaceutical Industry, English
+46 76 719 66 61