MASTER DATA COORDINATOR
We are looking for a Master Data Coordinator to our client in Malmö. As Master Data Coordinator you will lead and develop the work with Master data management in a specific domain, to assure the right data at the right time in the right system.
You tasks will include:
– Daily operations of Master data setups in IT systems.
– Setting and developing Master data governance in a Master data domain.
– Be responsible of developing efficient processes for the collection and maintenance of master data to related systems in a specific domain, ensuring high data quality and efficiency.
– Continuous improvement of ways of working and processes.
– Act as product owner to one of the Master data domains.
– Ensure consistent processes and routines on a global scale.
The assignment is a temporary position during one year to fill for a maternity absence. Hybrid work setup – approx 50% onsite on HQ in Malmö.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients’ dream candidates with our candidates’ dream jobs!
– You have at least one year of work experience within master data management.
– You have knowledge in MS Office.
– You are fluent in English, both oral and written.
– Fluency in Swedish is meriting but not a demand.
– University studies within informatics, finance, engineering, supply chain or similar is meriting.
When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
To succeed and develope in the role as Master Data Coordinator we believe that you have a analytic, holistic and structured mindset. You social and service minded.
Salary, as agreed.
Admission and Application
Full time, office hours with the possibility to work remote 50%. Our client wishes to start as soon as possible and the assignment is expected to run until 2025-01-31. You will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant with our exciting client in Malmö. Send in your application in English (preferably in Word format) as soon as possible, as interviews take place continuously.
+46 76 719 66 61